Saturday, February 21, 2009

Awards, absenteeism and an addition to the family.

So I'll start with the absenteeism first.  Wow.... what a couple of weeks its been.  So next winter we will be definitely having the flu shots.  I've been knocked out over the last week (with both kids, my husband and my visit in-laws all stuck down with it too), but now I'm back and raring to go.

I want to Thank the lovely Katja (www.katjaadams.blogspot.com), Jo (www.gemheaven.blogspot.com) & Brandi (www.brandi-girl.blogspot.com) for their kind and amazing Awards sent to me last week.  And a very cool award it is too :)  Thank you guys....

So.... here are the rules of nominating fabulous friends and bloggers for the award:
1. Please put the logo on your blog.
2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.

So here are my nominated fabulous friends and bloggers (in no particular order).
1. Sheela of Eclettica
2. Anna-Karin of SmåBlå
3. Suzanna o
f SuzyQJewelry
4. Patti & Pricilla :) Pricillaspeaks
7. Natalia or Realisation Creations

Ok..... so to the last part of my update.  Yes, we have a new addition to our clan here in Houston.  We've been considering getting a pet for a while, and we now have 'Milo' a gorgeous 10 week old male, tabby kitten. Already established as a member of the household, very playful, adored by Adam and Amy, and woke me up at 2.30am patting my face and miaowing..... we didn't think he'd venture upstairs yet - lol.  He's an adventurous little soul and quite a character - who seems to be a little over curious about my gemstones - so new storage options (for my gems that is) looks likely to be on the cards.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Claire for the nomination! I´m honoured!

    And I just love the pic of your kitten. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete