Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring, inspiration and time to escape.....

At last it feels like spring is peeking its head out from under the duvet after its long winter slumber. And boy does it feel good..... Spring is undoubtedly one of my busiest design periods, my sketchbook is always open, whether to put onto paper the latest design buzzing around my head, or to take note of colors, words or feelings that 'inspire' me.

This weekend we took a trip to Galveston, and being at the coast really awakens the senses.... the brisk sea breeze, the sounds of the shore and beautiful colors from the Spring flowers, and swaying palms. Indeed a time to escape and refuel, and now with a sketchbook full of ideas, my first Summer designs will be previewing later this week, along with other gorgeous Spring designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment