Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A New Year, A New Start.......

Well, I have spent much time deliberating starting my own blog.  Do I have time? What do I say? What might I feature? Can I do this (Not being the most technologically minded individual - I was once, but since having my 2 kids and finding my 6 year old understands the remote control better than me I think I let them take over :)  So, I decided enough was enough - of course I can do this.  I can spend time rambling on for hours about one thing or another (I usually do :) So here goes.... my new blog.

As some of you might know, I am a self taught jewelry designer with a passion for gorgeous gemstones and an obsession with all things colorful.  I love to experiment with color and I have a great time using my jewelry design as an outlet for this.  I hope to showcase some of my newest designs and my design processes through my blog, whilst also showcasing the jewelry, fashion and art by other designers I admire and respect.

So, thank you so much for taking the time to read my posts, and I hope you all might find hidden treasures you like too :)

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment